Say whaaaaaaat!? I know, I remarked the same way upon hearing this. It’s for her new movie (due out Dec. 22nd) of the same name, ‘Country Strong’ (Originally titled Love Don’t Let Me Down). She sounds good, because she doesn’t sound like herself, or what I would presume to be herself singing. It’s a typical, generic country smash, and it was actually sent to Country radio I believe so she might end up having a hit single on her hands. This feels like Jennifer Lopez circa 2001-2004.
Whenever, wherever, like Shakira!
- So, About That ‘Annie’ Trailer… wp.me/pZTKC-1dE 2 days ago
- Didn't watch all the Best Picture nominees? @sarathofkhan has you covered with a one line review of each! #Oscar wp.me/pZTKC-1dz 5 days ago
- Seth Meyers, Welcome To Late Night wp.me/pZTKC-1dp 1 week ago
- Alright, Let’s Talk About This ‘Fantastic Four’@Reboot wp.me/pZTKC-1dm 2 weeks ago
- Jimmy Fallon’s First Episode Of ‘The Tonight Show’ Went Very Well wp.me/pZTKC-1di 2 weeks ago