Are the teets on this cow not dry yet? No? Okay cool. Yesterday the music world was ablaze with reports that Joe Jackson and/or Michael’s label is producing an all new Michael Jackson RECORD! YES! UNFINISHED MUSIC! YAY! I love Michael Jackson, I loved him before he died and after but this is a bit much. I mean, as enjoyable as ‘This Is It’ was, it was like watching a pirated version of his concert; thrown together pieces of rehearsal footage. This will no doubt be one of the bigger sellers this holiday season as people will throw their money to artists from beyond the grave. The single, in which he recorded from a friends basement in New Jersey (Danielle Staub?????), ‘Breaking News’ will drop next Monday. Source
Whenever, wherever, like Shakira!
- RT @JordanApps: ICYMI: RT & FOLLOW for your chance to win a select blu-ray! thereeltimes.com/2013/12/03/con… #Contest #MovieMagic #Giveaway 1 week ago
- RT @JordanApps: RT & FOLLOW To Win A Select Blu-Ray Title #MovieMagic #Contest #Giveaway wp.me/pZTKC-1ch via @thereeltimes 1 week ago
- #CONTEST: Build Your Blu-ray Collection! RT & Follow for your chance to win a select blu-ray #MovieMagic #Giveaway wp.me/pZTKC-1ch 1 week ago
- It Was A Very Important (And Record Breaking) Weekend At The Box Office wp.me/pZTKC-1cb 1 week ago
- Better late than never: @Michelle_Sal's #OnceUponATime recap #OUAT wp.me/pZTKC-1c6 3 weeks ago